- All the information you supply to us is kept strictly confidential.
- We do not sell, rent or give your information to third parties.
- For your security your credit/debit details are protected using the latest secure server.
- For your added protection the card details on your receipt have been removed to ensure no one can read your card details.
- This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL.
- SSL Encryption Security is provided by SagePayWhat is SSL Encryption? SSL Encryption is a public key encryption technology that encrypts all data sent to or from a website so that it cannot be read or changed by anyone else on the Internet. It is the established standard for high security transactions e.g. credit card payments via the Internet.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the customer’s hard drive containing information about the user. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, users will not have to provide address details each time they order and the shopping basket can remember products purchased at an earlier time. Cookies are stored on the customer’s computer only. We have no access to their content.