Goalpost Maintenance Services Contracts
As a sports equipment manufacturer, we are proud to offer a high standard of work, carried out by our experienced staff who are all qualified to CSCS Gym and Sports Equipment Installation.As a sports equipment manufacturer, we are proud to offer a high standard of work, carried out Show More
Goalpost Maintenance Services Contracts which ensures your sports equipment conforms to the BS8461:2012 Code of Practice, BS748:2004 AND BS8462:2012, BSEN16579
Why do you need maintenance?
- Safety is your responsibility
- Health and Safety requirements
- To prolong the life of your equipment
- BS8561:2012 Football Goals – Code of practice states that goals should be inspected regularly to ensure that they are still safe to use
Atypical inspection of freestanding equipment on a synthetic surface would include:
- Welds checked, fixings tightened, minor repairs including replacement nuts, bolts and net hooks
- A full report which will highlight any major defects
- A cost will apply if nets, wheels or larger items need replacing
- A Goal Inspection Report will be completed by our engineers on completion of the inspection. Any additional work needed to keep your goals to the safety levels required will be detailed in a written quotation
To book a service or for more information call us on 01502 710039.
For our other sports products like the Goalpost Maintenance Services Contracts please visit the main store.
If you can’t find what you’re after in our store or on the STADIA-SPORTS store then please don’t hesitate on giving us a call on 01785 594 421. Our sales staff will be more than happy to try and source the product for you at a competitive price.