TERMS & CONDITIONS
PRICES EXCLUDE CARRIAGE AND VAT
TERMS – Strictly 30 days net from date of invoice unless other terms have been agreed. Any late payments will incur interest charges at 8% above the Bank of England Base Rate, this will be charged at a daily rate.
PAYMENT – Full payment with order may be required unless an approved credit account facility has been agreed and arranged.
PRICES – Every effort is made to keep prices firm, but we reserve the right to vary them without notice. All prices are quoted without VAT which will be added at the appropriate rate.
NEW ACCOUNTS – Please fax, email or post your order/requisition to enable us to set up a credit account. When applying to open an account, please supply the following information: name, address, club/organisation, telephone number, fax number and email address. In some cases payment with order will be required before delivery
DELIVERY TIMES – Normal delivery time for small items is 3-4 working days. Large items (goal posts etc) are usually delivered within 21 working days.
Next day delivery is available on some stock items; please enquire with the sales office when you place your order. Please note – goods must be signed for on receipt. Liability – We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or loss by our carriers; only for the value of lost goods.
DELIVERY CHARGES – Carriage will be charged on all orders at cost.
NON-DELIVERY/DAMAGE – In the case of missing or damaged items we must be contacted within three working days of receipt of goods. Non-delivery to be notified within 10 days from the date of invoice.
RETURNS – If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you may return the goods to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt, and we will issue a full refund at the price you paid.
Original delivery and any return costs will still be payable by the customer. Refunds will be made in the same manner as the original payment up to five working days after receipt of the return. All returns must be approved by us prior to return or your request for us to arrange collection of said goods. If we have made an error we will pay the return costs of the goods, should you have returned them to us.
We will check all goods returned from you for defect or damage. If we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the items and to recover our expenses from you.
*3 YEAR GUARANTEE – All our Steel Goals are given a 3-year guarantee. This guarantee covers the goal frame only (crossbars and uprights), including rusting.
The term ‘Mark Harrod Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be either incorrectly priced or described in which case we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to correct any errors from time to time.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.