Goalpost and Sports Equipment Maintenance Contracts
As a sports equipment manufacturer, we are proud to offer a high standard of work, carried out by our experienced staff who are all qualified to CSCS Gym and Sports Equipment Installation.As a sports equipment manufacturer, we are proud to offer a high standard of work, carried out Show More
We offer a Service and Maintenance Contract which ensures your sports equipment conforms to the BS8461:2012 Code of Practice, BS748:2004 AND BS8462:2012.
Why do you need maintenance?
- Safety is your responsibility
- Health and Safety requirements
- To prolong the life of your equipment
- BS8561:2012 Football Goals – Code of practice states that goals should be inspected regularly to ensure that they are still safe to use
Atypical inspection of freestanding equipment on a synthetic surface would include:
- Welds checked, fixings tightened, minor repairs including replacement nuts, bolts and net hooks
- A full report which will highlight any major defects
- A cost will apply if nets, wheels or larger items need replacing
- A Goal Inspection Report will be completed by our engineers on completion of the inspection. Any additional work needed to keep your goals to the safety levels required will be detailed in a written quotation
A standard service starts from just £450.00. To book a service or for more information call us on 01502 710039.