UPVC Futsal Match Goal 3x2m
We manufacture only the best quality football goals and we demand that same quality from our suppliers.We manufacture only the best quality football goals and we demand that same quality from our suppliers. Show More
UPVC Futsal Match Goal 3x2m with Locking System
Designed for Futsal, a variant of association football played on a hard court, smaller than a football pitch, and mainly indoors. It can be considered a version of five-a-side football.
- A precise locking system throughout the goal adds strength to the frame, this goal will easily tolerate shots from an adult.
- Constructed using high impact shatterproof uPVC material with robust corners and connectors. We manufacture all components in our UK factory, to ensure the highest quality standards are maintained.
- Extra heavy-duty net, 2.5mm twine thickness with 100mm x 100mm squares. This net meets the new head entrapment safety guidelines.
- Quality assured, this goal is independently tested to a European standard – EN71
- Leave this goal assembled all year round, in all weathers. Absolutely no maintenance required.
- Supplied with fastclips (manufactured in the UK). These clips are very efficient when securing the net on or off, even in cold climates.
- This goal will not move; once anchored down, the sturdy metal ground anchors will keep the goal rigid even with the strongest of shots. The metal anchors measure 8mm diameter and 10” long.
- Assemble your goal by following our simple step by step instructions.
With the purchase of this goal, you will receive a 1 year no quibble guarantee and a full service back up. All spare parts are available.
- 3m wide x 2m high (9.8ft x 6.6ft)
- 5ft deep – front corner to back corner.
- Actual goal weight – 16kgs
- Net clips
- Metal ground anchors
- Carry bag
- Locking system
For all of our other sports products like the UPVC Futsal Match Goal 3x2m please visit the main store.
If you can not find what you are after in the main store or on the STADIA-SPORTS store then please do not hesitate on giving us a call on 01785 594 421. Our sales staff will be more than happy to try and source the product for you at a competitive price.