UPVC Match Goal 5x4ft
We manufacture only the best quality football goals, and we demand that same quality from our suppliers.We manufacture only the best quality football goals, and we demand that same quality from our suppliers. Show More
UPVC Match Goal 5x4ft with Locking System
One of our biggest UPVCs biggest sellers, the 5ft x 4ft Match Goal is an ideal choice for children playing football in the garden/park/ beach. This goal will provide hours of fun to enjoy the beautiful game.
- A precise locking system throughout the goal adds strength to the frame, this goal will easily tolerate shots from an adult.
- Constructed using high impact shatterproof uPVC material with robust corners and connectors. We manufacture all components in our UK factory, to ensure the highest quality standards are maintained.
- Extra heavy-duty net, 2.5mm twine thickness with 100mm x 100mm squares. This net meets the new head entrapment safety guidelines.
- Quality assured, this goal is independently tested to a European standard -EN71.
- Leave this goal assembled all year round, in all weathers. Absolutely no maintenance required.
- Supplied with fastclips (manufactured in the UK). These clips are very efficient when securing the net on or off, even in cold climates.
- This goal will not move; once anchored down, the sturdy metal ground anchors will keep the goal rigid even with the strongest of shots. The metal anchors measure 6mm diameter and 8” long.
- Assemble your goal by following our simple step by step instructions.
With the purchase of this goal you will receive a 1 year no quibble guarantee and a full service back up. All spare parts are available.
- 5ft wide x 4ft high (1.52m x 1.22m)
- 3.25ft deep – front corner to back corner (1.00m)
- Actual goal weight – 9kgs
- Net clips
- Metal ground anchors
- Locking system
For all of our other sports products like the UPVC Match Goal 5x4ft please visit the main store.
If you can not find what you are after in the main store or on the STADIA-SPORTS store then please do not hesitate on giving us a call on 01785 594 421. Our sales staff will be more than happy to try and source the product for you at a competitive price.
200 in stock